Tourism and trips
Conference participants and their accompanying persons are encouraged to attend one-day or half-day trip/s to the most attractive places nearby or to explore the Triglav National park region. Trips can be organized prior, during or after the conference.
Participants are encouraged to make trip reservations in advance. For all informations and booking please contact the Tourist information centre at email@example.com or the Infocenter Triglavska roža Bled at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attractions in and around Bled
1. Explore lake Bled with its island: the island features the Church of the Mother of God with the famous wishing bell, which is supposed to grant the wishes of those who ring it.
2. Visit the imposing 12th century Bled castle overlooking the lake.
3. Take a cruise on the lake in the traditional wooden Pletna boats or rent your own boat or kayak.
4. Go for a ride in the horsedrawn carriage with the coachmen of Bled.
5. Try summer tobogganing at Straža.
6. Experience zipline Dolinka.
7. Taste the traditional Bled cream cake and other local specialties.
8. Visit the beautiful Vintgar Gorge.
9. Explore the Triglav National park and its many hiking trails, like the 7 Triglav lakes trail.
10. Visit lake Bohinj and the Savica waterfall.
You can find more information in the Bled mini information package.